Greater KC EMDRIA Regional Network Meeting & Workshop: EMDR and Polyvagal Theory
Time & Location
About The Event
1. Participants will be able to verbalize an understanding of Stephen Porges’ Polyvagal Theory.
2. Participants will be able to apply the Polyvagal Theory to the 8 phases of EMDR.
3. Participants will understand the importance of the awareness of the arousal model and autonomic system while using the 8 phase EMDR protocol.
4. Participants will be able to identify the role of emotions, including shame, and apply this information to the Polyvagal Theory and the 8 phase EMDR protocol.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Meeting
9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Break
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Workshop: EMDR and Polyvagal Theory
$25 if paid by May 31, 2018
$35 if paid after May 31, 2018
Seating is limited to the first 60 paid registrations.
Workshop Handouts will be emailed to paid registrants prior to the meeting.
Partial EMDR Training Required: This program is open to clinicians who are at least partially trained in EMDR. This workshop is not an EMDR basic training. It is recommended that attendees complete the full EMDR basic training and have experience in using EMDR before using this material.
This program has been approved for 3.0 EMDRIA Credits. Eligibility for EMDRIA Credits is restricted to those who have completed an EMDRIA-Approved Basic EMDR Training. Attendees who are partially trained in EMDR are not eligible to receive EMDRIA Credits.
J. Lawrence Nieters, EC provider #RC99014, maintains responsibility for this program and its content in accordance with EMDRIA requirements.
The program site is ADA compliant. Please contact Susan Wulff, LPC at email@example.com if special accommodations are required.
- Sold OutEarly Bird - By May 31, 2018$25$250$0
- Sold OutRegular - After May 31, 2018$35$350$0